Monday, March 14, 2011

As Time Goes By...

A beautiful song, but should it be appropriate to look back on a post that is nearly two and a half years old (April 2008) and realise that nothing has really changed?

Back then I wrote about the NMRA (National Model Railroad Association) and the various attempts at a model railroad layout control bus (LCB) standards formulation. And as I look back over it all I find that nothing has really changed. The on guy who hijacked the process is still trying to bully other participants to his way of thinking whilst at the same time refusing to expose any of his design work, code, or draft standards. His brother happens to be the corporate officer responsible for the standards and compliance process. What a lovely cozy position to be in.

I meant to post these remarks a few days ago, but they got forgotten. However in light of what I wrote earlier today they remain no less appropriate.

No comments: