Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Arduino/Leduino mechanical drawing

The Arduino concept, and our own LEDuino, have been a great success. But one persistent difficulty I see is the lack of an accurate board outline drawing. At least supposedly "authorative" template I have seen had errors. So based on the Eagle files of the official Arduino Diecimila I created a layer in my EDA package that has the dimensions that as far as I can tell are accurate. This PDF file is a copy of that layer. Unfortunately I do not use Eagle but if you do, feel free to translate my drawing and I can happily post it on my site if you want.

1 comment:

MCUguru said...

Very helpful doc, John, since I don't use Eagle! A couple questions, though:

What is the 900.00 dimension referring to? Is it the ICSP connector, perhaps? If so, that part is missing from the drawing...

What is the dimension defining the two upper connectors with respect to the top edge of the board? I'm assuming 100.00, but it isn't shown.